Tools for Our Catholic Journey
4 part presentation connecting family life at home and at church
- Parents as Primary Educators
- The Mass & The Family Meal
- Reconciliation at Home & at Church
This collection of presentations is an initiative to provide Catholic information, support, and resources to help parents live out their baptismal promises to raise their children in the Catholic Faith.
Relationships, Life, Faith
- Dating, Marriage, and Relationships
- Healthy evolution of relationship and intimacy from family, to friends, to marriage.
- Grieving Through the Holidays
- How to get through the holidays after the death of a loved one.
- Don't Miss: Communicate
- Practical communication tips and skill development for home, work, and play.
- Addiction: Why Not?!
- Why do some people become addicts and others do not? How do I know if I have addictive tendencies?
- Preparing Your Home and Your Heart for Advent
- Discernment: Christian Decision Making
Bernice Simmons, MS, LPC